Belmont Journal: May 18th Show
Here are the highlights of another information-packed 30 minutes of this week's "Belmont Journal" hosted by Roger Colton
- "This week in the Citizen-Herald" with senior multimedia journalist Joanna Tzouvelis reports on the Belmont Youth Hockey League proposal for a recreation center, but where will it go - that will depend on what land the town would be willing to lease - the current site of the Skip Viglirolo rink on the high school campus or the incinerator site further up Concord Avenue.
- After more than two years, the Zoning Board approved a special permit application for a Dunkin Donuts at 344 Pleasant St.
- Jane Peters interviews Porchfest organizer Mary Bradley
- Working on a master plan for Rock Meadow
- Cleaning up Victory Garden
- New School Committee member appointed
- Interim Principal for Belmont High School appointed
- Community members join forces to save Stone Hearth Pizza
- Health planning fair at Beech Street Center
Be sure to tune in on Ch. 9 (COMCAST) & Ch. 29 (VERIZON) on Fridays at 10 p.m., Saturdays at 7 p.m., Sundays at 5:30 p.m., Mondays at 9 p.m., Tuesdays at 10 p.m., Wednesdays at 9:30 p.m. and Thursdays at 9 p.m. or everyday at 1 p.m. on every day at 1.p.m. on Ch. 96 (COMCAST) & Ch. 30 (VERIZON) or Visit bit.ly/belmontjournal