Belmont Journal: Oct. 26th Show
Get all the hyper-local news you need to know about Belmont in under 30 minutes. This week's Belmont Journal hosted by Michael Crowley covers the following topics:
- This Week in the Citizen-Herald reports on the features of the proposed new grade seven to 12 high school building
- Belmont Gallery of Art's new exhibit, "Emotion of Color"
- One Book One Belmont's final events celebrating "Frankenstein"
- Early voting
- Selectmen Chairman Adam Dash donates memorabilia from a Belmont World War I veteran to the Belmont Historical Society
- Community Calendar with Jane Peters
Be sure to tune in on Ch. 9 (COMCAST) & Ch. 29 (VERIZON) on Fridays at 10 p.m., Saturdays at 7 p.m., Sundays at 5:30 p.m., Mondays at 9 p.m., Tuesdays at 10 p.m., Wednesdays at 9:30 p.m. and Thursdays at 9 p.m. or everyday at 1 p.m. on every day at 1.p.m. on Ch. 96 (COMCAST) & Ch. 30 (VERIZON) or Visit bit.ly/belmontjournal